One of the preferred alternatives to cable subscription is Sling TV. This medium is less expensive and offers more content along with the traditional experience of cable service. Sling TV is a great deal as it offers a variety of networks. However, for a first-time user who is making this shift from cable to such a streaming platform, you might be skeptical and would want to know the working of this service without actually investing.
Hence, Sling Tv offers you a free trial that lets you get acquainted with this medium and you can easily figure out the technicalities before you invest in this valuable subscription. Thus, we bring to you the various ways you can avail of a free trial and make the most out of that experience.
Steps to Signup For Sling TV Free Trial:
The process is really simple and easy, with Sling Tv offering a one-week free trial, without asking for any financial details.
- To begin with, go to the Sling TV website.
- On the Website, click on the button that reads ‘Get Free TV Now’.
- A new window opens, where you are asked to enter some required details. First up is your email ID which is backed by a secure password. Enter both of these details. Finally, enter your ZIP code.
- Check your details again and click the ‘Get Free TV Now’ option. Your trial begins, enjoy and make the most out of it.
Once your free trial is over, you will have to choose a subscription option to continue your streaming experience. You can choose between Sling Orange, Sling Blue, and Sling Orange and Blue. All of these have their benefits and inclusions, and you can easily view to pick the pack of your choice.
How to sign up for a free trial under normal circumstances?
Unless Sling is running a promotional offer, you have to sign up for a free trial from the platforms like Amazon Fire TV devices, Android tablets, and smartphones, Android TV, Apple TV, iOS devices, LG TV Smart TVs, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, Xbox One, and any other similar compatible devices.
To avail the trial, you need to follow these easy steps:
- Install the Sling Tv app and open it on any of these devices.
- Choose the button that says Watch Now 7 Days Free.
- Enter your payment details.
Steps to Subscribe the Sling TV Packages:
- Head over to Sling.com, look out for the blue box that specifies the trial period. It can vary according to the company’s terms and conditions, and cause of the offer.
- Once you click the box, you are transferred to a new page where you enter your email address, set a new password, and click on Register.
- Next, you have to choose a service package from Sling Orange, Sling Blue, or Sling Orange-and-Blue. Under Sling orange, you are offered 30 channels for $30 a month. Under Sling Blue at $30 a month, you are provided with 45 channels. With the last combination, i.e. Sling Orange-and-Blue, you can avail more than 50 channels at a cost of a monthly 45$.
- Now, scroll through the list of extra channel options and you can choose these exciting channels with a minimal additional fee. Once you are done, click on Continue.
- Finally, enter your credit card details to complete the procedure. You must remember to set a reminder when your free trial ends if you don’t wish to engage in a paid subscription. Otherwise, if you fail to cancel, you will be charged from your credit card unnecessarily.
Sling Tv is an efficient live television that gives you immediate access to a variety of networks like Cartoon Network, Discovery Channel, FX, National Geographic, Comedy Central, and many more. It also houses more than 50,000 popular shows and movies. Thus, it is a worthy deal to revolutionize your live streaming experience affordably. We hope this article gave you clear insights on how to go about the procurement of a Sling Tv free trial.