Netflix is a fantastic platform for users to watch their favorite shows. You can effectively stream anything from around the world. It is the most popular site on the internet these days. People are spending hours of their time using their services. Their exclusives have caught the interests of millions. Recent smash hits like Money Heist, Elite and Lucifer have intrigued many. As we get bored, anything that’s entertaining seems worth watching. With Netflix, you will have an infinite international library of shows.
In this guide, we will show you how to watch your favorite shows with a Netflix free trial.
How to Sign up for Netflix Free Trial?
The process of signing up is quite simple. Users can get a Netflix free trial by creating an account. Here are the steps that you need to know.
- Open the browser on your computer to visit the official website. Enter the following link https://www.netflix.com/ to go to the web page.
- Users need to enter their email address here to start the procedure for signing up. Click on the get started button to begin registration.
- As a new user, you are required to set a password for your account. It needs to be secure so that no one can abuse your Netflix. Many online hackers take advantage of vulnerable accounts.
- When you are signing up for a free trial, you need to select a plan. There are many different options available according to your needs. Watch in 1080P quality on all your devices. Choose from the basic to premium plans.
- Users are required to add their payment information. It is crucial to activating your Netflix free trial.
The payment will not be deducted instantly. If you want to avoid paying for the services, then cancel the plan before 30 days. Your free trial enables you to watch everything on the site. Congratulations! You have signed up for the most popular streaming site on the internet. Enjoy countless hours of entertainment with this platform for free.
Features of Netflix:
There are many features that you can get with the Netflix site. Let’s take a more in-depth look at how the platform is useful for users. Here are some that will seem attractive to you.
1. Watch Anywhere
The Netflix platform is available everywhere. Our advanced technology allows users to stream content over the internet. It is perfect for people who want to use different devices to watch their favorite shows. It is an ideal subscription for people who have many users. It will work on all major smart devices. Stream on the go with your smartphone. It also supports AndroidTV and AppleTV.
2. Download shows
Users who want to watch their favorite shows on the go can download them. The Netflix mobile app helps you to save shows and movies offline. It is particularly helpful for users who want to save up on mobile data. The presentations are downloaded in full 1080P quality. The platform allows you to download over WiFi at home. It will help you save a lot of money and stay entertained on the go.
Netflix is not limited to the same old few shows. The platform is always evolving to become better. There are hours of content to stream on the site. Users can effectively stream anything that they like with their subscription. There is content for everyone from all around the world.
4. Cancel anytime
People who are subscribed to the platform can cancel their membership whenever they want. There is no commitment necessary to the streaming site. It is the perfect place for the Millennials and Gen Z kids. Find the content of your liking on this site.
Sign up for Netflix Using a Smartphone:
New users can also sign up for Netflix using their smartphones. The app is available across all major platforms. Smartphones are the most commonly found devices in the world currently. Almost every active internet user has a smartphone with them. Let’s take a look at how to get a Netflix Free trial using your iOS or Android device. Here are the steps.
- A new user is required to download the Netflix app for their smartphone. It is quite convenient for many people to get the software. It will make the process to start using the platform more convenient. You can visit the given below links to get hands-on their services.
- Run the app on your smartphone device. Click on the “try it now” button at the bottom of the application. It will take you to the signup page on the phone. Here you are required to enter your details. The process is quite straightforward and should take up a few minutes.
- Users are required to enter their email address and select a password. These will be your login credentials to access the platform. It will work on any device with this information.
- You are required to select the plan for your Netflix subscription. Mobile users also get access to an exclusive smartphone-only program. It will help you to get the work done. Many people use the internet only on their mobile devices. You can opt for a more expensive plan to stream on the big screens.
- New signups who want a free trial have to add their payment information. You will be required to enter your credit card information or PayPal. They are the only forms of payment available online. Once the initial payment method test is successful, you can start streaming. A small token amount is deducted from your payment mode.
Voila! Now you have signed up for Netflix using the smartphone. Enjoy HD streaming across all platforms for free. The 30-day free trial should be enough to binge your favorite shows.
Netflix is a fantastic site for users to stream their favorite shows. We recommend the platform to all of our readers. It is the perfect place to get your daily dose of entertainment. Countless people love their services. We hope this guide was able to solve your questions regarding the platform. There is a lot to explore using the site.