Microsoft Word is the world’s oldest document editing and creation tool. It is available all around the world and helps businesses, students, creators, and many more. Our experience with Microsoft Word has been excellent. The tool is one of the best in the industry and gives tough competition to others. It is almost impossible to find a service that compares to their expertise. As an avid writer, I have spent countless hours typing on Word. Today we will take a look at how you can get the software for your computer.
Microsoft is currently offering its free trial to all new users. We will uncover all the nitty-gritty details through this article.
Microsoft Word Free Trial – Signup Steps
The signup process is relatively straightforward. All you need to do is follow the given below steps. The guide aims to answer all the questions you might have along the way. We aim at helping you find the right products.
- The first step is to visit the official site. You can search using google or click on this link – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/try. It will take you to the Microsoft 365 home page. Click on the try one-month free button to visit the signup page.
- The website redirects you to the sign-in page for a Microsoft account. You can either sign in using an existing account or create a new one. Click on the create a new account button if you don’t already have one.
- New users can sign up using their existing email accounts. Any platform email works for a Microsoft account. I am using a Gmail account for this process.
- Create a safe and secure password for your new Microsoft account. It is useful across all Windows and Microsoft products. We recommend using multi-characters, letters, and numbers.
- Once the process is complete, you have to verify your new Microsoft account. Enter the code you receive with your email address. Solve the captcha that you see, and you will be good to go.
- Microsoft will ask you to add a payment method to start the free trial. You can add your credit card, bank account, or PayPal details in this section.
- You need not worry as the first month is entirely free of cost. The site will deduct the amount once the free trial is over. You can cancel at any time to avoid payment. Once the payment mode gets confirmation, you can start downloading Microsoft 365 suite. The software is fantastic, and you get to edit documents at home easily.
Steps For Install Microsoft Word:
In this section, we take a look at the installation process. Microsoft office or 365 is the online suite we are using. For this tutorial, we are doing the installation of the Microsoft Office 2019 version. Let’s take a look at the steps.
- Users have to download the Microsoft client from the site. You will receive the download link once the payment method confirmation is done.
- Start the setup on your computer device to run it efficiently. You will have to give the format administrative permissions to install the software successfully. Click on yes when the dialog box appears on your screens. The setup will take some time to load the settings for installation.
- The setup starts the installation process automatically. After one click, you can start using the Microsoft apps on your computer. It is a straightforward process. Once the installation is complete, Microsoft Word will be readily available for use. Play around the new software to start editing documents.
Features of Microsoft Word:
We are all aware of the Microsoft Word software. It is a simple yet effective tool. Almost everyone has come across its services at least once. We all remember spending time with the documentation tool during school and college. All the assignments and research papers need to be written on the software. Many students use it to take quick notes during class. There are tons of minute features that we miss out on while using the application. Here are some of the fantastic uses Microsoft Word has to offer.
1. Available everywhere
Microsoft is moving ahead with its software. Word is no longer facing the limitations of being a PC application. It is now available across all platforms. The software can run smoothly on Android, iOS, and Mac devices. Now you can edit and create documents on the go. The exciting feature is that it is all under synchronization. The same form is easily accessible across all platforms.
Document creation is often a difficult task for many readers. We spend too much time thinking about the templates and formats to use. Microsoft Word makes it easy to get your templates. Now you can focus on the content instead of the structure. Create fun newsletters, calendars, campaigns, reports, and much more. You have everything available right at your fingertips.
Tabs are the key to using Word in 2020. They help you with all the tools you need to create readable documents. There are a lot of menus for you to explore. You can create a document design, layout, and much more. The entire menu bar is helpful to all the writers.
How long is the Microsoft Word Trial?
Microsoft Word is available to all the viewers. Many people get premium software for free with a new computer purchase. The rest of us are stuck with the basic Wordpad that is a part of the package. Windows and Mac users both love the platform. Anyone can download the service on their machines.
Currently, the free trial is available for a month to all users. You can download the software straight from the official Microsoft website. It is not a single application. Instead, users have to get the Microsoft 365 bundle. The premium suite offers all the Microsoft productivity apps.
Microsoft Word is an essential document editing software. In this guide, we cover the different questions you might have about the tool. We are trying to ensure that you can enjoy the free trial. It is a fantastic service which is perfect for your use.