Are you looking to claim Funimate free trial? Well, we have got your back. So let’s dive into details. You must have been looking for dependable software for video editing that allows you to use filters, effects, and music effortlessly in your video. Whenever you search for the best free video editors, you will mostly find Adobe Premiere and Final Cut in the top search results, which are top-level professional video editors with tons of features but are pretty difficult to use for new users.
So, if you are looking for a reliable, feature-rich, and easy-to-use video editor which gets your job done effortlessly, then you should try out Funimate.
What is Funimate?
Funimate is an easy-to-use video editor that brings together several features for editing movies and videos with ease by inserting text, music, and numerous effects and transitions.
Is Funimate Free to use?
Funimate is a freemium video editing software, which means that you get to use it for free for a limited 7 days trial period, after which you will have to upgrade to one of their paid plans. Also, the free version of the software has limited features and some features can only be used after subscribing to Funimate Pro, which is a paid package.
How do I get a Funimate Free Trial?
As mentioned above, Funimate Pro allows you to add some additional effects and transitions to the videos and images you are editing. Funimate is available for download on both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store for free.
Just open the app store on your device, search for Funimate App and download it. Once you have downloaded and installed the latest version of the app on your phone you need to follow the steps given below to unlock Funimate Pro and get these extra effects, then all.
- Launch the Funimate app on your smartphone or tablet.
- If you already have a Funimate account, then sign in with your login credentials. If you don’t have an account, then you can easily create a free account through the app or also log in with your Gmail or Facebook account.
- Now go to the settings option at the top right corner of your profile.
- There you will find an option saying “Get PRO”. Tap on it.
- Next, you will find a ‘Try 7 days for free’ against a plan of your choosing.
- Tap on ‘Subscribe Now’ to begin your free trial of the Funimate pro version and unlock every PRO feature for 7 days.
Benefits With Subscribe to Funimate Pro:
Funimate Pro gives you unlimited access to additional features like water-mark removal from saved videos, extra effects, animations, and transitions that are otherwise “locked” in Funimate’s free version. The Pro plan upgrade will basically allow you to remove all the limitations that you come across while using the trial version.
Features Of Funimate PRO:
Once your free trial period expires, you will be automatically upgraded to Funimate PRO, which will unlock every feature that is restricted for use in the free version of the app including PRO video effects, touch magic effects, and will also remove all ads and the app’s watermark from your saved videos. Read on below to learn more about the video editing tools and features:
- TRANSITIONS: Add amazing and attractive transitions into your videos with a single tap. You can effortlessly add professional-looking transitions to your videos and pictures & videos in just a few taps to create a stunning and appealing video.
- ELEMENT LIBRARY: Add and experiment with thousands of elements and several stickers, overlays, & backgrounds from Funimate’s element library to have a fun video editing experience.
- KEYFRAMES: No need to limit your videos to just Funimate effects. You can enhance your videos and make them look unique by animating the layers using several keyframes.
- VIDEO MASK & AI EFFECTS: You can also experiment with your videos by changing the background and adding attractive mask effects with just a single tap! For example, if you are planning to edit a dance video, just tap the ‘AIl Effects’ option and then choose from multiple effects which you can add to the video.
- EFFECT MIX: The Funimate video editor brings in over 100 advanced video effects that you can use to enhance the visual appeal of your videos and make them look unique.
- INTRO & OUTRO EFFECTS: A great video is complete only if it has good-looking animations in the intro and outro frames. Funimate lets you experiment with tons of intro and outro effects and animations to create the perfect video.
- TEXT EFFECTS: You can also play around with several different font styles available while adding text to your videos.
- ADD MUSIC TO VIDEOS: No video is complete without some nice music. So, if you are intending to create music video clips, you can easily add your favorite music track to your videos.
- VIDEO MERGE, CUT & TRIM: Apart from the awesome tools and features, you also will have access to the basic video editing features like merging, cropping, trimming, etc. to edit your videos. You also get to use the classic timeline features like reverse, hyper-lapse, and slow-motion with a single tap.
- VIDEO EDITING COMMUNITY: Funimate also has its native Video Editing community to keep you engaged and hyped up! You can show your creativity to other users in the community by taking up weekly challenges, shooting videos, editing them using video effects, music and uploading them on the platform to get featured and grow your fan following on Funimate. You also get multiple sharing options that you can use to share your creative videos on other platforms like Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, and Facebook.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Funimate Pro currently costs $2.99 per week which also offers a free trial period of 7 days. This is an auto-renewing subscription-only applicable in the USA and the prices might be different depending on which country you live in and can be converted as per the local currency of your country. When you sign up for a free trial of Funimate Pro, you will have to provide your payment details so that your subscription gets automatically renewed within 24 hours when your trial period ends. Similarly, Funimate Pro is priced at € 7,99 per month and € 3.33 per month (Annual) for European countries which will be billed annually.
In simple words, your Funimate PRO subscription will get automatically renewed, unless you cancel it. However, you can still choose to cancel your auto-renewal subscription any time through the subscription settings in the account settings of your iTunes.
You should also keep in mind that any unused feature or service in the trial period won’t be considered as an add-on to the free trial if you upgrade to a PRO subscription within the free trial period.
Yes! As soon as you upgrade to the PRO version of Funimate, you will get instant access to several tools and features like filters, magic effects, and more which are otherwise locked in the trial version of the software. You will have unlimited access to all the additional PRO features as long as you remain a PRO user.
If you have already previously purchased some in-app effect on Funimate, then those purchases will remain valid and active in your account without having to become a PRO user of the app. You don’t necessarily need to have a PRO membership to use the paid effects that you have purchased before. However, if you do subscribe to a PRO membership, it will get you instant and unlimited access to every single video effect, touch magic effects, watermark removal, collab effects along with a PRO badge that will be pinned on your Funimate profile.
In case you have multiple Funimate accounts and are wondering if you can use it under a single subscription of Funimate PRO, then you don’t need to worry about it. If you have purchased a Funimate PRO subscription, you can use multiple accounts that are logged in on the same smartphone or tablet. All of these accounts will be able to make use of every feature and effect available in the PRO version. Furthermore, you also have the option of transferring the PRO badge from one account to another through Settings and then clicking on Funimate PRO.
You May Also Like: