Apple Music is a music streaming service that is based on subscription. It offers access to its users to almost 60 million songs. It has amazing features which include offline listening when you are not connected to the internet and it keeps all your music in one place.
It even offers radio stations and it can also be controlled using Siri through voice commands. Just use Siri to play any music or search for anything you want.
What is Apple Music?
Apple Music is a music streaming service that was launched around 2015. The Apple Music service lets you access all your music in just one place, it might be purchased from iTunes or just copied from a CD, or even downloaded from any website. It also recommends songs that are as per your interests.
How Much Does Apple Music cost?
Apple Music is free for up to three months when you sign up for its free trial. After that, there are around three plans available for the users. An Individual plan would cost around $9.99 per month. A Family plan which is available for up to six people will cost you $14.99 per month. The last plan is the University Student plan, which would cost about $4.99 per month.
Steps to Sign up for Apple Music Free Trial:
If you are a first time subscriber, you can follow these steps to get Apple Music Free Trial:
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Click on your name which is at the top of Settings.
- From there, select the Subscriptions menu.
- Then you need to select Get Apple One.
- Choose the Apple One tier you are looking for.
- Then finally click on Start Free trial.
Which devices support Apple Music?
You will be able to access Apple Music on these devices.
- iOS devices – You can just update to the latest iOS version and launch the Apple Music App
- Apple Watch – You need to update from any paired device.
- Apple TV – The Music App is available with the latest Apple TV
- Sonos – Simply download and use the app
- Mac – Simply update and then launch the latest version of iTunes
- PC – Update and then launch the latest version of iTunes
- HomePod – It supports Apple Music
- Android – You will have to download the app on Google Play and then launch the app
Where is Apple Music available?
Apple Music is currently available in more than 100 countries which includes the US and the UK as well.
How can you cancel your Apple Music subscription on your iPhone or iPad?
- Go to the App Store of your Apple device.
- Click on your Apple ID on the top right-hand side.
- Click on Manage Subscriptions.
- There you need to look for Apple Music Membership under the Active Subscriptions option and then click on it.
- Click on Cancel Subscription.
- You need to confirm your cancellation by simply clicking on the Confirm button.
- You will still be able to use Apple Music till the end of the free trial.
How can you cancel your Apple Music subscription on your Mac?
- Open iTunes on your Mac.
- After that, you will have to click on Account in the menu.
- Then tap on View My Account in the menu.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Scroll down until you see Subscriptions.
- Click on Manage.
- When you find an Apple Music subscription, click on Edit.
- Tap on Cancel Subscription. Confirm the cancellation.
How does Apple Music work?
After you have downloaded the Apple Music app and sign up, you will go through a process where they will ask you to select what type of music genres you like and the artists you like. Once you are done with all that, you will be on the For You screen.
There are many features and options in Apple Music. Here are a few of them:
- Edit your playlists: You will be able to add any new song or album to a playlist by simply tapping on the more options button from the Now Playing screen and then selecting the Add to a Playlist option.
- Share your favorite music: Just click on the share button on any song to share a link to your family or friends
- Your account: You can find your profile in the top right corner of the For You tab. You can click on it to access your account related settings.
- Play music: You can just click on the play button of a playlist, or just click on an individual song to play the music.
- Siri: You can use Siri to play the top songs. Just ask Siri to play any of your favorite songs or add them to your playlist. You can even ask Siri to shuffle the songs.
- Search any song: To search for a particular song or artist, just click on the magnifying glass button in the right-hand corner.
To see results only from your own music collection, just click on the My Music option at the top.
What is Apple Music TV?
Recently, Apple has announced Apple Music TV, which is a music video channel. You will be able to access it from the Browse section of the Apple Music application or even the Apple TV app.
- Apple Music TV is a free live stream of popular music videos.
- Apple Music TV also hosts original Apple Music content be it from concerts to interviews.
- Apple Music TV is currently only available to US residents.
As you know, Apple Music is actually giving you the opportunity to try its music streaming service for absolutely free! You will be able to find all of your favorite music and play it from your Apple device, Android device or Mac, or PC.
You can play anything you want out of about 50 million songs collection. The best thing about Apple Music is, you will be able to play any song even when you are offline. You don’t need to have an active internet connection to play any song. You can simply download any song from Apple Music when you are connected to the internet and listen to it right from your phone when you are offline.
More Trial Offers For You: