Amazon Prime is a fantastic service that enables you to get more done in the Amazon ecosystem. They are the biggest online retail store available on the internet. Chances are you have ordered something from their site. There are a lot of advantages to investing in an Amazon Prime subscription. They have a plethora of services under their sleeves. Many people want to try the service before they can purchase. It is the exact purpose for which free trials are available to the public.
The Amazon brand enables you to get a test without any payment upfront. In this guide, we will look at how to sign up for this Amazon Prime free trial.
How to Get Amazon Prime Free Trial?
In this section, we will be covering the information about the signup process. Here you will find the steps that will guide you to trying prime for free. Follow these to start the subscription.
- You need to start by visiting the Amazon website through your internet browser. We recommend using a computer device for this process. Click on the following link to visit their official site – https://www.amazon.com/. It is the international site for your browsing needs. There are a few regional sites available on the platform as well.
- On the homepage, you will find the “Try Prime” option. It is available directly under the Amazon logo at the top left corner. Click this to start your free trial subscription. Upon doing so, you will go to the prime sign up page.
- The Prime subscription needs you to start using the services. The prime sign up page has all the information about the service. Click here to sign up for the service.
- Users can sign in to their existing account or sign up for a new account. Enter your correct credentials, and you will be good to go. The site enables you to try the service with different interpretations.
- Once you have successfully signed in using an Amazon account, you can start the free trial. Amazon prime is available for 30 days to everyone. Add your payment method and billing address. It is necessary to add both so Amazon can charge you for the subscription later on.
- As you finish adding the crucial information, click on the “Start your 30-day free trial” button at the bottom right corner. It will complete the transaction, and you can use it effortlessly without any issues.
Congratulations! Now you can experience high-quality Amazon services with your subscription.
Sign up for Amazon Prime on Mobile:
Amazon Prime is available on all smartphone devices. Users can sign up for the free trial from their mobile devices as well. Here are the steps for the same.
- Users are required to download the Amazon app on iOS or Android smartphones. It will work with all platforms according to your needs. We have added the links below to make the process simple.
- Star the Amazon app on your device. Users will find the Prime symbol on the home page itself. Click on the button to get to the prime page. If you are not a subscriber, the carrier will redirect you to start the trial.
- Click on the button to start your free trial. It will be available for 30 days for you to try the services. You can do a lot of work with the subscription.
- For verification purposes, the site needs you to add a valid payment method. Amazon accepts credit cards for your subscription. A token amount will get deducted to make sure that you are adding an accurate payment method.
Features of Amazon Prime:
Amazon Prime is quite useful to all the subscribers. We want to give you an idea of what all is possible using this subscription. The free trial is an excellent way for you to try things out yourself. Here’s what the exceptional services have to offer you.
1. Fast and Free delivery
Amazon is the largest online store. You can order anything from the site at reasonable prices. Their delivery charges can amount to a lot if you buy a lot. With the Prime service, you get one-day free delivery. It is sensible for the average shopper who makes 10+ orders every month. You will save tons of money with the subscription.
Prime users get access to other Amazon services for free. These include premium services like Prime Video, Amazon Music, and Amazon reading. You can enjoy video entertainment with Prime video. Stream unlimited music with the Amazon music platform. Amazon reading gives you access to free books. These will keep you occupied for a long time.
Who doesn’t want to be a part of exclusive deals? With the Amazon subscription, you get access to deals that will help you save more money. You can get discounts on whole foods for your favorite cuisine. Shopping for groceries has never been easy. Prime users also get more benefits with lightning deals. The first few minutes of such arrangements are only for the paid subscribers of their plan.
Pricing of Amazon Prime:
Amazon Prime is available all around the world. The platform is quite famous internationally and has a massive user base. The American company has started to offer its premium services in regions like India. Their Prime services are available for affordable prices. Let’s take a look at some of the plans available for Amazon prime users.
1. Prime Video
The Amazon Prime video only plan gives you access to the entertainment site. It is their competitor to Netflix. There are a lot of popular TV shows and movies available here. One of the most popular soaps here is an original Jack Ryan starring John Krasinski. The Prime video plan will cost you $8.99 every month.
2. Prime monthly
Amazon prime has tons of features to offer users. The all-inclusive plan is available in a monthly subscription.
You can get everything done using the $12.99 method. The bill amount gets automatically deducted online every month. Users need to have a renewal debit or credit card added to their account.
3. Prime Annual
The annual plan offers you the best value in the long run. You will end up paying less money overall with this subscription. Users get all the features of Amazon Prime at a flat rate of $119/year. It is free from any rate fluctuations that might affect prices. It is the sensible way to go for users.
Amazon Prime is a beneficial ace to have up your sleeve. It will help you make sensible financial decisions in the long run. We hope that this article covers all your doubts regarding the free trial. Enjoy shopping online with your Prime membership.