Photoshop is a great editing and creation tool. Adobe is the proud maker of this software. The premium service is not available for cheap. Many graphics designers and editors are hoping to get a complete experience through its download. Today we will take a look at how you can get their services for free. The free trial enables many users to try out the platform.
Adobe is running this plan for a long time. Many students and young graphics editors can benefit from this plan. The photoshop range of products is quite diverse now. In this guide, we will show you how to unlock the free trial.
Steps to get Photoshop for Free:
The process is quite simple for this product. Photoshop is a premium service that is available on a monthly subscription. As a new user, you can sign up for their services for free. It is a one time offer available to everyone. Unleash your creativity and explore the editing skills through the software. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- The first step is to visit the Adobe photoshop website. Click here and it will take you to the Photoshop download page. You have to click on the free trial button on this page.
- Users get the option to select which products they want in their trial period. There are multiple plans for you to choose from on the site. For this tutorial, we are using only photoshop.
- The Adobe website will ask you a few minor details to fill on their site. You can add your personal information like an email address. New users also have to create a password for their account.
- Adobe will collect your payment information as a means of security. There is nothing to worry about as you will not receive any deduction immediately. It is going to happen after the trial period is over. Add your credentials here to start the free trial. They accept credit cards or Paypal as valid payment modes.
Voila! After the payment information is successful, you can start using the free trial. Download the software and install it on your PC devices. Users have to log in using their free trial account to access the features of Photoshop.
How to Install Photoshop on PC?
The installation process is straightforward, even for beginners. In this section, we take a look at how to set up the photoshop free trial. Here are the steps you should follow.
- After the signup process, you have to download the Photoshop installation file. The Adobe suite will give you the link which is exclusive to your use.
- Once the download is complete, you will have a resource folder. Here you can find the Adobe Photoshop setup file. Double click on this setup file to start your installation process. You have to give the layout administrative access to run.
- We are running the Photoshop CC 2019 Installation for this guide. Your version can be different depending on your plan. Select the language and drive the location of your installation. Press continue to do the next few steps.
- After you press to continue, the Photoshop file will start the installation process. The files will receive a copy in the specific location given by you. Users can check the progress from the top left corner of their adobe suite.
Amazing! Now you have photoshop up and running on your PC. You have to sign in using the Adobe ID you made on their website. It shows the Photoshop app that you are on a free trial subscription. Once the installation is complete, you can launch Photoshop.
Features of Photoshop:
Photoshop software has a lot of features to offer. As an avid designer and editor, I’ve spent hours on the platform. Here are some of the great uses you can get out of the Premium service.
1. Available everywhere
Editing is becoming a day to day requirement in the modern world. Technology is enabling us to connect quite easily these days. You can start using the iPad to edit your Photoshop creations. The cloud environment helps you to revise anywhere. Users can sync their designs across all platforms. The Pencil is terrific for running brushes and strokes. It enables you to make some fantastic designs authentically.
2. Raw camera improvements
Photographers are going to love the Photoshop tool. It helps in managing all the subtle color changes that you can be facing. The recent update in the camera raw tool allows you to keep everything under control. Users can get life-like pictures with some minor tweaks. The tools are available for you to increase brightness, tones, shadows, and lightning. You can bring out all the nitty-gritty details with a few adjustments.
3. Unleash your creativity
The creative aspects of Photoshop are endless. As a fellow designer, I can assure you that there are many options available to you. Users can create new effects that are perfect for a project. You can also use they learn feature to take full advantage of all the tools. It gives you in-depth tutorials for any skill that you want to acquire. Add lighting effects, people, backgrounds, and create filters.
These are just some of the features that we love about Photoshop. There is a lot more for a new user to learn. We are barely scratching the surface with this showcase.
How long is the free trial?
There is a lot of editing software available on the internet. Photoshop is one of the most sought after services.
Professionals and amateurs both love this creation. It helps users to create breathtaking visuals with their computers. Photo editing and graphics design is a respectable profession. They offer high paying jobs to people who have such skills. It is the right time for everyone to try out Photoshop. Through this guide, we will help you explore Photoshop. The free trial is currently available for seven days. You can learn the basics of Photoshop and then purchase a monthly subscription.
Photoshop is a fantastic service that is full of opportunities. You can try out their free trial to get a unique designing experience. We hope this guide clears all of your doubts regarding the product. Let’s all enjoy the smooth editing services of Adobe.